As design engineer your main role is to design inductive components, i.e. inductors, filters and transformers, according to customer specifications. You report to the Design Manager located in Finland and work in close co-operation with our design teams in Finland, Estonia, Germany, Brazil and China. Your location will be Trafotek Power Electronics plant in Rae, Estonia or Trafotek HQ in Finland.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Design inductors and transformers according to customer specifications.
- Handle technical communication directly with customers in co-operation with our key account managers.
- Provide product related technical support to customers, both internal and external.
- Technical problem solving.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BSc or MSc in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Experience in mechanical design using SolidWorks
- Experience in designing inductive components will be considered as advantage
- Fluent English skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
To apply for this position please send your application and CV in english via www.trafotek.fi/contact/careers/ or web portals CV-Online or CV Keskus by October 20, 2017. Additional information: Helen Neeve, HR Manager, Trafotek Rae, tel +372 510 5833 or Ville Kourusuo, Design Manager, tel +358 40 689 7802.