Your main role will be to design inductive components; reactors, electrical filters and transformers, according to customer specifications. You’ll report to Design Manager located in Finland and work in close co-operation with our design teams in Finland, Brazil, Germany and China.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design transformers and inductors according to customer specifications
- Handle technical communication directly with customers in co-operation with Trafotek key account managers
- Provide technical support to customers and local organisation
- Handle product engineering changes (ECN process)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in engineering, preferably in electrical engineering
- Experience in mechanical design and electrical engineering or engineering in general will be an advantage
- Any experience on transformers is considered as major advantage
- Experienced in SolidWorks
- Fluent Estonian and English skills
- You are initiative and you have good multitasking skills
- You have the ability to work independently and under pressure
WE OFFER YOU:
Interesting and challenging projects | International team and modern working environment | Competitive compensation package | Opportunity to grow professionally.
APPLY AND CONTACT: To apply for this position please send your CV through an online portal CV-Online or by email personal(at)trafotek.ee by September 9, 2018. Additional information will provide Mr. Ville Kourusuo, Design Manager, tel +358 40 689 7802.