If an electric grid consist of a large amount of certain harmonics, like common harmonics 5. and 7., the reactor and capacitor will be trimmed to filter harmonics. Small losses and small size and weight in relation to capacity are typical features for trimmed filter reactors.
- Inductance tolerance: ±2%
- Linearity: I[lin]=1,2*(I+I+…I[n-1]+I[n])=1,2*SI, at which point the inductance may not go below 95% of the rated value
- Serial numbering: Each reactor is tested and approved in compliance with the relevant requirements
- Outlets: Standard aluminium bus bars
- Protection class: Standard IP00